How to find Glenleigh House, Marazion
Higher Fore Street
tel: 01736 710308
How to get here
Marazion is a world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, yet easy to access by road, rail or air.
Airports: Cornwall is served by Newquay Cornwall Airport, with flights to the county from many of the UK’s regional centres as well as Dusseldorf. Find out details of flights at www.newquaycornwallairport.com.
Railways: Penzance is the most westerly rail station in England and is served by First Great Western and CrossCountry trains from London Paddington, the Midlands, the North and Scotland. A handy, reliable local taxi service is always available from the station. Check train times at thetrainline.com.
Car rental: Europcar operates a car rental service from both Penzance rail station and Newquay Airport. We recommend that you choose a mini, economy or small compact car as the byroads in the area can be narrow and quite busy. More details at www.europcar.co.uk
Travelling by road
Our postcode for your SatNav is TR17 0BQ
Marazion is easy to find. Follow the A30 to the Newtown roundabout, about 2 miles east of Penzance.
- Take the first exit (A394, signed to Helston), you will be travelling along the Marazion bypass at this point.
- Turn right at the next roundabout, taking the third exit towards Marazion.
- As you enter the town, trying not to get distracted by the glorious views of St Michael’s Mount to your left, take the first right hand turn past the traffic calming into Shop Hill. Be careful, this is a narrow lane and can be busy at peak times.
- Take the first turning on the left (School Lane) and travel for 200 metres until you see the Glenleigh car park on your left. Again, please be careful in this lane as it can be busy at school drop-off times.
- Park your car in our spacious car park and follow the signs to our reception.